Monday, June 29, 2015

My Learning Throughout This Course

         I learned so much throughout this course. It was definitely an intense four weeks which was exactly what Dr. Colum had warned us about. I think the biggest and most important thing I learned is to have patience with technology and that if something does not work try to look at it with a different angle. There were so many tools and resources I used if I did not understand something. For example, I looked at the example blogs and sites if I was unsure of an assignment. I also looked at Youtube for help with my digital storytelling, Jings, and voice overs in the PowerPoints. I am a visual learner so being able to use my resources allowed me to meet an understanding with what was being asked. 
        I really enjoyed this class. I learned how to use resources and technology in new ways I would have not even imagined before this class started. There were definitely assignments that were harder for me than others. Some of the issues I had with that was simply not feeling creative enough to come up with some of the ideas. At this point I waited to watch others and looked at examples to try and think of my own ideas. I cannot wait to implement the things I learned into my classroom to create a more 21st century student-based learning classroom. I think it will allow more engagement and excitement into my teaching. Overall I loved this class and am glad I took away so much to use it in my future classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment